Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures with Netflix customer "service"
(02-25-2020, 04:12 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yep. It is the account holder's responsibility to restrict access to the account.  On the other hand if as posted in the OP, someone broke in to the home and for some reason along the way of committing breaking and entering they somehow logged in to upgrade the Netflix account then report it to the police.  In that case maybe Netflix would help out if you had a documented police report.   I can see it now:

Police:  So someone broke in to your house.  What did they steal or damage?
Victim: They took my laptop, my coin collection, my stereo  and they also upgraded my Netflix account to premium.

Big Grin

Edit:  Out of curiosity I checked my smart TV that uses Roku and I use to watch Netflix.  There is no way to change plans via the Netflix Roku app. I was curious to see if maybe someone else using my TV could upgrade without my knowing, but it isn't an option.  I have to login to my actual Netflix account on my computer to do it.

You and I, and all of the other old farts out there..  Our kids just login through their phones and cast it to their TVs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures with Netflix customer "service" - SunsetBengal - 02-25-2020, 07:39 PM