Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures with Netflix customer "service"
(02-26-2020, 12:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: They broke in, burned down my house, raped the ol lady and the BASTARD upgraded my Netflix account!

OK, I just made it up, but yeah..everything is my responsibility..

Still, since I was paying to let my dad, my kids in another state and my sister in Ohio access my account I have nobody to blame except myself. I just need to become a selfish, greedy bastard someday and stop wanting to help out anyone for any reason. Cool

I was just poking a little fun at your break in scenario.  I didn't mean any offense.  Big Grin

As for sharing, I understand that too.  I had a close family member that was in the hospital for a bit and I set up a profile on my account so she could watch Netflix on her tablet during her stay. I figured it was better than sending flowers.  :) 

I guess it just comes down to trust.  If someone using the shared account manipulates the account settings then I would give a one time warning and if done again cut them off by changing the password and not giving it to them.  Then just follow it up with a, "Sorry I tried to be nice," if they complained. But that's just me.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures with Netflix customer "service" - George Cantstandya - 02-26-2020, 12:44 PM