Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marine commandant orders removal of Confederate paraphernalia at bases
(02-27-2020, 01:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Pretty sure Oncearound said all tattoos that were deemed racist, either remove or separate from the Military. SO my question was mainly to him.

But hey, Guess I should have left his section quoted in my response so it wouldn't confuse all of you. I'll put it back.

I highly doubt anyone in the chain of command would deem a MAGA tattoo in an of itself racist. Throw in some imagery from white nationalist organizations or racist symbols and yeah, it would be deemed racist then. Just like how reasonable people don't just assume a red hat is racist unless they see them at a racist rally, wearing something else indicating racism, or saying racist shit.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marine commandant orders removal of Confederate paraphernalia at bases - Belsnickel - 02-27-2020, 02:00 PM