Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full offseason of changes and mock
(02-25-2020, 01:58 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: There are a lot of solid free agent DTs. I don't think Billings gets that much money.

If we are going to spend big on OL I want it to be OT. I think MJ shows big improvement from year one to year two. Miller is serviceable. And I am still holding out hope for Price to get healthy and put it together. I am way more skeptical about a LT who has played 0 NFL snaps. Hart who is average. And then backup Ts we collected off the scrap heap.

Chicago is not moving Roquan. I wish we would be able to get that draft capital for our players. I don't think a lot of it is feasible. We should be able to get something for moving on from some of these vets. But I think you are a little optimistic.

I was initially all about getting Schobert. I am starting to think he will have a hard time living up to any massive contract he lands.

I will be pretty interested to see Anae's athletic testing numbers.

I don't understand your logic.

How can you be hopeful of two guys who played the worst on the OL last year in Price and Jordan but turn around and say you're way more skeptical on the first OL drafted last year?

You'd think typical logic would indicate that the player who was drafted highest (Jonah) should have the highest likelihood of success and therefore have the most optimism for that guy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Full offseason of changes and mock - Crowe - 02-22-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Full offseason of changes and mock - ochocincos - 02-27-2020, 03:26 PM