Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals planning to part ways with Cordy Glenn
(02-27-2020, 02:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Geoff Hobson of the team’s official website casually mentions in an article about their offensive line that “it’s believed the Bengals are going to move on” from Glenn.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/27/bengals-planning-to-part-ways-with-cordy-glenn/

Now get rid of trash Kirkpatrick

Great news, don't need someone here that doesn't want to be here and is a soft run blocker...

I wouldn't call Kirkpatrick trash but I would like to trade him, Phillips can take his place easily and can catch the ball
and is a bit better of a tackler. Still needs to work on his tackling though as does everyone on Defense.

(02-27-2020, 02:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr. is also making it sound like the team is unlikely to bring in a vet backup QB.  So our QB room could be Burrow-Finley-Dolegala.

On one hand, it does give us that much more money to add other pieces elsewhere.  On the other hand, if Burrow went down for an extended period of time then the season's over.  No chance in hell Finley keeps us afloat.  Unless Dolegala beats him out for the backup spot?

I want to see more of Dolegala. Finley in my opinion is a wasted roster spot and was a poor pick by Zac.

You don't draft a QB with a noodle arm to play in the NFL period. Won't work. Just cannot, need to have upside like Dolegala.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals planning to part ways with Cordy Glenn - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-27-2020, 03:30 PM