Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Bobby Hart had a very good season in 2019.
(02-27-2020, 05:33 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I predict he’s in the lower 50% of tackles in the league in all those stats. Just mediocre isn’t good enough for me if the team wants to win a Super Bowl.

The tough part is so many fans started not by disliking Hart, but hating him or thinking he was the worst starting OT ever.

I saw an OL improve as the year went on and that is always the tough part. Was it worse competition or major improvement or combo of both? Was it just young guys getting better with every snap?

I don't know, but I do know it would be easy if the OL was bad the last half of the season, but they were not, they were bad the first half. 

Call me crazy, but I want a stellar guard like Scherff added prior to a new OT. I like the combo of Glenn, Williams, Hart and Johnson heading into camp. I see OG as the issue as Hopkins is also progressing well. I could see Williams flipping to RT and keeping Glenn at LT or Glenn moving to RT. I like Johnson and can see him getting better with experience and I think Hart has improved as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bobby Hart had a very good season in 2019. - Luvnit2 - 02-27-2020, 06:19 PM