Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernie Thinks Minorities Can Only Sell Drugs
(02-27-2020, 07:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Bernie: "I want to help minorities open businesses, as the number of businesses owned in America is disproportionately white people. The reason, based on research, is due to the racial barriers to start up loans among other things. We should start with the legal marijuana business, as I will be legalizing it  on the first day of my presidency. I want to make sure that minorities get into the business early before corporations and wealthy white people eat up all the competition."

You: "You hear that guys!?!?! Bernie thinks all minorities are capable of doing is dealing drugs!!!!!"

Do you see how crazy you look?

Also pretty rich considering his boy implied that African American voters all have nothing to lose (don't have shit) so they should give him a try. The last president isn't named Mike Smith? Must be an African. AOC... Go back to where you came from.

Yes... Bernie is a loud buffoon of an old man, but the view must be amazing from that glass house.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bernie Thinks Minorities Can Only Sell Drugs - jason - 02-27-2020, 08:01 PM