Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Bobby Hart had a very good season in 2019.
(02-27-2020, 07:31 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It's because he was terrible in 2018 and overpaid going into 2019.

So yeah.  He's gonna get some dislike/hate piled on him.

I presume if he had played "well" the whole season fans would have lightened up.

Unfortunately no matter how you look at it 2019 players are judged for a whole season.

Add that up with the fact that Bobby Hart has never had a good season even prior to being on the Bengals.

I think I remember seeing only one player from our whole O-Line(Hopkins?)being graded at a "starter level" from last season's stats.

Like others have said.  He might be okay for a backup.  Not for what he's getting paid though

I stated there was hatred, never said no reasons why.

The bolded opinion you stated would have more texture if you provided facts. What is the average salary for a starting RT in the NFL? A backup? What is his over paid salary he was paid versus the average?

I just wish general comments of opinion would be back up by facts when possible which in this case is very doable
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bobby Hart had a very good season in 2019. - Luvnit2 - 02-27-2020, 08:20 PM