Sounds stupid. Let's not.
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Message Board All Time Bengal Team
A few years back on the Mothership we did an extended survey to determine the board All Time Bengal Team. I tought it would be a good idea to christen the new board (and officially divorce ourselves from the old one) with the same thing. To help pass time until real football, generation discussion, and help all board members to learn more about Bengal Greats past and present I will post a series of threads where folks can vote and provide their opinion.

A few guidelines:
Only their time as a Bengal will be considered (so no T.O., Joiner, Bergey, ect…)   
No “what could have been” (so no KiJana, Greg Cook, Odell Thurman, ect…). Although feel free to reminisce
We will use a base 4-3 D
The voting for LT will be for second best ever
Please refrain from putting down another option to pimp yours
There will be no “other” Option, but if I omit a legit contender I will review and resubmit if required
The current thread will always end with “next up” incase folks want to PM me someone I may not think of.

We have a lot of Bengal knowledge and experience on this Board. I ask that some of the more veteran fans provide as much personal insight and stories as possible

If there is a lack of interest/participation I will abandon the process. Please vote and add you opinion on the process here and if it seems like a good idea and there is enough interest I will start off this weekend with QB.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Message Board All Time Bengal Team - bfine32 - 05-29-2015, 04:56 PM