Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full offseason of changes and mock
(02-27-2020, 01:06 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: It's great if it's Madden, but who in the hell is going to make those trades?

I can't see any way the Bears would trade a rising stud for an aging QB.  There's no way they make that trade.
There's no way ANYONE is giving up that kind of haul for Glenn.
If Dre is as garbage as some people say, there's no way Oakland is taking on that contract.

And with Burrow coming in, there's no way in hell I'm trading AJ.  Period, end of story.  You want your rookie QB to succeed, rolling out Boyd is great, but Ross, Tate and Ericson aren't going to take the pressure of him.  We have the money, keep him.

There's also no way I'm getting rid of Gio.  If you watched LSU's offense last year, they used their RBs a ton out of the backfield.   I fully expect to see elements of that offense in Cincy.  He'll be a valuable piece.

It depends on what other teams plus the Bengals value. They are going to get a 3rd for Dalton so why not a player who hasn't lived up to his first round status, it happens all the time. Glenn is worth a 4th and it's even been said by some guys over at NFL.com. As far as the Dre K and S Williams, it really comes down to teams needing solid vet depth which is what they are and most 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks are depth or ST players so why not get a solid vet who has experience?

I love AJ, but for god's -sake why do fans not learn to let go. He just missed all of last season and the half of the 2 seasons prior, he is 32 and he is soft, why not trade him for value and try to upgrade the offense with a new WR or 2? Look if he is healthy and doesn't cost more than 15mil per then do it, but He's fragile and doesn't help Joe if he can't play.

Gio is another guy who is paid too much and produces too little. Unless they actually plan on using him as well as improving the line then he is a hard pass for me. Mixon is elite and was able to do things behind the same line that Gio could only fathom to do. Why not use him as trade bait?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Full offseason of changes and mock - Crowe - 02-22-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Full offseason of changes and mock - Crowe - 02-28-2020, 06:39 PM