Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full offseason of changes and mock
(02-28-2020, 06:25 PM)Crowe Wrote: Erickson is a number 5 at best and is making around 2mil per year. The same for Bullock. Bullock has historically been mediocre and just had a Shayne Graham type of year, it's time for a damn upgrade. I'd replace both of them and around 10 or so other mediocre players on this team who just helped us win a whole 2 games last season.

(02-28-2020, 06:28 PM)Crowe Wrote: Roquan Smith has been pedestrian and who knows the reason, but with the roster the Bears have they are a decent QB away from competing for the NFC North. Dalton gives them some credibility in that dept while they trade away an under-performing player in Smith who'm also plays a position of need for the Bengals, and not too mention QB is much more valuable than LB.

I think Shenault would give us a great young WR to pair with Boyd. I'd love to bring him and another guy in like KJ Hill or Mims or someone along those lines.

(02-28-2020, 06:32 PM)Crowe Wrote: I actually would love Patrick Queen. What I was figuring on was trying to hit on so many needs via FA and the draft and unfortunately this team needs players all over so it just worked out that I filled LB needs through FA as opposed to the draft.

(02-28-2020, 06:39 PM)Crowe Wrote: It depends on what other teams plus the Bengals value. They are going to get a 3rd for Dalton so why not a player who hasn't lived up to his first round status, it happens all the time. Glenn is worth a 4th and it's even been said by some guys over at NFL.com. As far as the Dre K and S Williams, it really comes down to teams needing solid vet depth which is what they are and most 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks are depth or ST players so why not get a solid vet who has experience?

I love AJ, but for god's -sake why do fans not learn to let go. He just missed all of last season and the half of the 2 seasons prior, he is 32 and he is soft, why not trade him for value and try to upgrade the offense with a new WR or 2? Look if he is healthy and doesn't cost more than 15mil per then do it, but He's fragile and doesn't help Joe if he can't play.

Gio is another guy who is paid too much and produces too little. Unless they actually plan on using him as well as improving the line then he is a hard pass for me. Mixon is elite and was able to do things behind the same line that Gio could only fathom to do. Why not use him as trade bait?

(02-28-2020, 06:40 PM)Crowe Wrote: Option 2 all day!!! WR's don't win superbowls.

Jesus Christ, multiquote FFS....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Full offseason of changes and mock - Crowe - 02-22-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Full offseason of changes and mock - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-28-2020, 06:44 PM