Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Front Office in Rebuild mode in 2020
(03-02-2020, 02:10 AM)kevin Wrote: NO, NO and NO.  

They got new coaches in 2018 and in 2019 a new head coach and new coaches. 

They are in the process of getting some new players.  The top pick in every round should help. 

But there is nothing new about Mike Brown, Katey Brown, Paul Brown Jr, Charlie Brown, Buster Brown, Molly Brown, Sweet Georgia Brown, Savoy Brown, Les Brown, Joe E Brown and French Cousins Troy Blackburn and Bill & Duke of Earl Tobin. 

There is NOTHING new about Bengals Front Office, I am sorry to say.   Anybody that claims some stats to the contrary should look up Mark Twain who said, "  There are three kinds of lies.  Lies, damned lies and statistics. 

Is there any rebuild of Bengals from Top to Bottom.   Sadly the answer is NO, NO and NO.   Their reign of no play-off wins and most 0-4 starts since Pops died in 1991 continues.

Is there even a new Attitude.  A FOCUS ON WINNING.   Until the Brown Family proves different,  it is as the Talking Heads,  SAME AS IT EVER WAS, SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

It's enough to change my mood from Hopeful to Bleak, but I always hope that perhaps some coaches and players can WIN in spite of the worst front office in the NFL.

C'mon kevin.. Tell us what you really think about the Brown family. Stop holding back those repressed feelings. It's not good for you.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Front Office in Rebuild mode in 2020 - grampahol - 03-02-2020, 01:22 PM