Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(02-28-2020, 02:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Those are all examples of family trips or going out. None of those examples involved 35-40 year old adult children staying at expensive hotels in foreign nations for their own personal business interests. 

They could do the right thing and pay for the excessive cost.

They get the protection no matter what or where they go whether it's for business or pleasure. Did they charge their own hotel expenses as well? or just those of the SS? And even funnier, they didn't even stay at a Trump Properties Hotel, just one down the road. Can't win.

(02-28-2020, 02:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think they should pay for some of it when they are on personal business trips while their father is still the POTUS.

But I also think the POTUS shouldn't have everyone stay at his personal properties while he is in office.

Do you know if those figures included their hotel rooms or not? I don't think they should have to pay for anything in regards to the SS, their hotels food etc.

His own personal Properties? Why not? he's familiar with them and has the space. I have no real issues with that, yea he's making a buck or two on our dime, but then again.. name a Politician that hasn't entered office with a net value of 200k or less and checked out of office as a millionaire.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - Mike M (the other one) - 03-02-2020, 04:53 PM