Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-14-2015, 11:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Considering that an overwhelming majority of students are Christians I don't see how this could be a very big problem.  It is pretty rare for the majority to be persecuted by the minority.

Here where I live the non-Christian students are the ones who are victims of persecution at the hands of the Christians.

It depends on the area you are in. In the rural areas around where I live, I wouldn't see it happening. In the school I went to which is more urban, it absolutely happened. Students that wore their faith in the open were rare. Most would identify as Christian, but a minority would do so in an open manner. And if those that did hung out with kids that were assholes (like I was in my youth) then they could end up being bullied because of their faith.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - Belsnickel - 10-14-2015, 11:52 AM