Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals #1 Pick QB Comparison Palmer versus Burrow
(03-05-2020, 03:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Everything she said was true. You comparing Burrow leaving OSU to Palmer quitting on the Bengals is a joke.

Burrow was behind 2 QB's he would never start over at the time.

Palmer was the starter and quit on the team, his coaches, the city and the fans.

As I said, I liked Carson when he was here and understand his frustrations but you just don't do that especially if you know 
what kind of man Mike Brown is. He is a hard headed man and you are not going to force his hand this way. Carson should
of known this.

Carson Palmer has an entitlement issue, Joe Burrow is humble and are complete opposites in this department as well as in
decision making. These are mental issues, you know, you are either mentally strong or mentally weak.

Bonnie is correct and knows which one is which, you don't evidently.

I knocked him at the time, but I'd be harder on Carson if we hadn't seen it time and again with just about every good player we ever had til the current group. Guys like Chad and TJ have softened over the years, but they were fed up too.

I do love how Chad sings our praises as fans, and loves the city though... I don't even live there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals #1 Pick QB Comparison Palmer versus Burrow - jason - 03-05-2020, 03:48 PM