Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-14-2015, 12:03 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Yep, it's all dependent on where you live. I was shamed for not being a Christian by my high school English teacher in front of my entire class as a senior. It was quite ridiculous. I've been a big fan of black and death metal for a lot of my life, and their band shirts often have anti-religious graphics, quotes, and whatnot. I was just really into the bands, it's not like I was running through the halls lighting Christians on fire and chucking bibles through the windows.

While I understand the technical definition of "persecution", I, much like you, wouldn't call it that because that just makes it seem so much worse than it was in reality. In a discussion like this one though, shouldn't we ignore the semantics and actually argue over the premise of the "understood" meaning when somebody is talking about religious persecution?

I was just giving my thoughts, as a Christian, on the topic. And those were my thoughts.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - PhilHos - 10-14-2015, 12:05 PM