Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We may not be resigning dennard and cutting Kirkpatrick
(03-06-2020, 03:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: For this topic specifically, there are a few younger CBs I'd welcome over both Dennard and DK.
Byron Jones
Brian Poole
Bradley Roby

Get one of those guys, extend WJ3, and draft a CB. Then you'd have a stacked CB group along with Phillips.

Agreed the key word is “ young “ I know it sucks to rebuild but that what’s best for this team long term. Short term if we cut Kirkpatrick and don’t resign Dennard things could get ugly at CB this year. We’re not a contender anyways and I rather have Phillips and a high draft pick get snaps and see if they can play. If this team was a few players away I would sign Chris Harris but not at 30 and not at the money he will command. Logan Ryan is 29 and regressing. Use the money saved on Kirkpatrick to sign a linebacker and we can draft a young CB high. Also I don’t think Dennard wants to come back. He expressed his frustration with the team for being placed on the PUP to start the season and has expressed a desire to be more than slot CB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not be resigning dennard and cutting Kirkpatrick - lone bengal - 03-06-2020, 04:07 PM