Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(03-06-2020, 02:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's not really clear here who is abusing what. First the link I provided, clearly shows this is an INTERNAL SS foreign travel expense form. Which means it was filled out by the SS involved, not Eric.  And these guys are not itemizing anything (is their hooker costs included in that?). So for 2 days stay at the Grand Hotel and put up a bill like that,  I'm questioning what all is in that Lodging charge, cause I already looked up the costs at that Hotel and it's not that costly, also I'd like to know how many SS agents were there, flight costs etc.  Just too much missing information for me to come to the conclusion that you have.

What's more shocking is that I clearly stated this was not filled out and submitted by Eric Trump, it was an internal SS expense report, and since they didn't stay at a Trump hotel, not one single penny is going into any of the Trumps pocket. So exactly how does your original question even matter? Who is abusing this the SS? or are they really lumping all expenses into one simple report instead of itemizing it like they should?

Round trip (business class) is about 4-5k per agent, but we don't know the number of agents involved or the travel arrangements etc.  So if there was 6 agents, then the travel is 24-30k of that money...

If Eric and Don Jr are choosing expensive locations and choosing to have the secret service tag along, they are choosing to have the secret service need to pay for lodging at said expensive locations. Compound this with the fact that they are not cutting deals for the government when it stays at Trump properties and you have a family making the tax payer pay a premium for their lifestyle and getting money back into their pockets on the other end. 

Accepting a government benefit while knowing it will cost the tax payers an unnecessary amount that the taxpayers cannot control is absolutely abusive. 

Pushing it all off on hookers isn't a rational defense of this practice. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - BmorePat87 - 03-06-2020, 04:18 PM