Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We may not be resigning dennard and cutting Kirkpatrick
(03-06-2020, 04:07 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Agreed the key word is “ young “ I know it sucks to rebuild but that what’s best for this team long term. Short term if we cut Kirkpatrick and don’t resign Dennard things could get ugly at CB this year.  We’re not a contender anyways and I rather have Phillips and a high draft pick get snaps and see if they can play. If this team was a few players away I would sign Chris Harris but not at 30 and not at the money he will command.  Logan Ryan is 29 and regressing. Use the money saved on Kirkpatrick to sign a linebacker and we  can draft a young CB high. Also I don’t think Dennard wants to come back. He expressed his frustration with the team for being placed on the PUP to start the season and has expressed a desire to be more than slot CB.

we are a contender this year. we may have been a contender last year if it wasnt for injuries mainly to Jonah and AJ.  We sign a quality lineman and LB were right their
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not be resigning dennard and cutting Kirkpatrick - Bengalfan4life27c - 03-06-2020, 05:25 PM