Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We may not be resigning dennard and cutting Kirkpatrick
(03-06-2020, 05:55 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Huh?
They can't block
They can't tackle anyone
They can't sack anyone
They can't cover anyone
They can't run it
And, they'll have a Rookie QB

They were near the bottom of the league in every category.

Please explain how they are "right there"?
I respect other fans opinion’s and optimism we all want the Bengals to be successful. There’s a reason we had the worse record in the league and haven’t made the playoffs since 2015. I understand it’s the offseason but some fans are making it seem like we were close to being good last year and this roster isn’t that bad. Every player on the roster is actually good and everything will fall the Bengals way. Hart’s actually good , Vigil is actually a very good LB , Michael Jordan will develop and him and Miller are enough at guard , Pratt will develop, Fred Johnson could be a stud tackle and is a hidden gem, this new 3-4 defense will be the reason the D turns it around, the defense played good at the end of the year narrative even tho they couldn’t stop a nose bleed against Miami in week 16. I mean we don’t even know if Zac can coach, if Green can stay healthy or if Williams can play LT. Not to mention the uncertainty at the CB position and if older guys like Dunlap and Atkins will regress.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not be resigning dennard and cutting Kirkpatrick - lone bengal - 03-06-2020, 06:37 PM