Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
INSIDER DRAFT INFO STRAIGHT FROM ZAC!
(03-06-2020, 11:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend lives in Cincinnati and he and my other friend ran into Zac at happy hour.  Our other friend asked him if we're drafting Burrow and, without hesitation, says "don't know......  think we should draft a punter or kicker?"

Stayed straight-faced for a second and then cracked a smile and a chuckle!

Just glad that we have a coach with a bit of personality and that's open to interaction with fans!

It's the same way that he seems like a player's coach and will have (or already has) them buy into his scheme and have faith for the season and future!

I'm excited!

Thanks Brad, love the personality of Zac and I don't find him to be a dummy at all and am hoping to see some brilliance from him 
this season and Burrow will help. I find it a bit confounding how a guy with such wit can call such plays in an NFL regular season 
game as he did that 4th and 1 in the shotgun.

Zac and Brian Callahan are very smart and witty when they are spoken to. WAY more so than Marv was while here.

I just need to see it resonate in wins. Us fans are more than hungry for wins. Let's GO!!! Mad
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: INSIDER DRAFT INFO STRAIGHT FROM ZAC! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-06-2020, 11:19 PM