Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
INSIDER DRAFT INFO STRAIGHT FROM ZAC!
(03-06-2020, 11:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Brad, love the personality of Zac and I don't find him to be a dummy at all and am hoping to see some brilliance from him 
this season and Burrow will help. I find it a bit confounding how a guy with such wit can call such plays in an NFL regular season 
game as he did that 4th and 1 in the shotgun.

Zac and Brian Callahan are very smart and witty when they are spoken to. WAY more so than Marv was while here.

I just need to see it resonate in wins. Us fans are more than hungry for wins. Let's GO!!! Mad

That play still has me scratching my head.  

I feel like he was just getting his feet wet last season and getting into the flow of being a head coach.  I think Dalton, as good as he was for us, had his limitations that severely limited Brian's play calling and kind of hamstringed him.  I feel like they'll both be better with a year of experience in their new roles and they'll benefit from being able to coach Burrow to their strengths and also, and more importantly, coach to Burrow's strengths. 

I feel like their young minds just fits this team, as well as the current NFL, in a much better way than Marvin did.

IT'S OUR TIME!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: INSIDER DRAFT INFO STRAIGHT FROM ZAC! - BFritz21 - 03-07-2020, 12:29 AM