Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Bully no Burrow draft
(03-06-2020, 01:38 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Interesting strategy.  If I thought Jax would be so bad next year and their pick could be as high as 1 overall I’d take ot at 9.  Play Finley next year and tank for Trevor.  Our pick would also be high and if we missed out on Trevor there’s always Justin.

Of course this is all moot because burrow will be in stripes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was why I posted this mock.  I wanted to make an open discussion.  Would that be enough to trade out of the #1 overall pick?  It is essentially #1 overall for numbers #9, #20, and the first pick for Jax in 2021.  

The fact that it is Jax giving up the trade equity makes me think the Bengals should actually consider such a deal.  With the turmoil on their team with guys wanting to play elsewhere and the division they play in being pretty tough (Colts will be better, Texans and Titans are playoff teams...) that first pick in 2021 is likely at the worst a top 5 pick.  

Should Herbert not pan out for them, they would be able to go after Lawrence or Fields.  They would have TWO first round picks next year as well.  

As much as I want Burrow, this might actually be enough to get me to move off the #1 overall.  If this scenario was offered to the Bengals, would you want them to take it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Bully no Burrow draft - SHRacerX - 03-06-2020, 01:13 PM
SHRacerX Bully no Burrow draft - BenZoo2 - 03-06-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: SHRacerX Bully no Burrow draft - SHRacerX - 03-07-2020, 10:09 AM
SHRacerX Bully no Burrow draft - BenZoo2 - 03-06-2020, 03:35 PM