Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nick Vigil great pass defense in 2019
(03-08-2020, 09:11 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Well he only started half the season comparable to Vigil.  Due to Trevethon being injured halfway through.  But quick stats since u through them out there.  Vigil 60 solo tackle 3 tackles for loss.  Nick had 56 solo n 8 tackles for loss in half the games.  I saw the Bears 3 times last year n was impressed  when I watched this guy.

When responding to someone's post, it's customary to use the "quote post" function, as otherwise it looks like your talking to the air..

Anyway, stats show that Kwiatkoski played in 16 games, even though he only "started" 8.  Do you thinks it's possible for a guy to gain stats in games that he plays in, but didn't start?  

And, if you only watched 3 Bears games, and declared Kwiatkoski a sure bet?  What if someone else only watched 3 Bengal games in the second half of the season, and determined that Vigil was a decent player?  

Not trying to dog on your opinion, just wanting to point out that if the Bengals go after a guy that is about the same level of player as we already have, it really doesn't do much to improve the quality of the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nick Vigil great pass defense in 2019 - SunsetBengal - 03-08-2020, 09:49 PM