Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip
(03-06-2020, 09:08 PM)hollodero Wrote: loool... this spin really is a piece of art.

LOL Glad you liked it. But seriously, he said he was going to do a BT in the beginning, But I'm guessing once he discovered it required him to sell off ALL properties (and shares of properties) and pretty much only be able to keep his personal property, is when he changed his mind on that. Face it, his wealth is based off of his investments in Real Estate. If he was being forced to sell, then he probably wouldn't have gotten good value, OR you all would be bitching cause some Saudi Prince/Russian Ogliarch paid 3x what it's worth and would be wanting to impeach cause of favors etc. Pretty much some people will always complain about anything he does.

(03-07-2020, 01:50 AM)Benton Wrote: I think your math is fluid enough to benefit your support for what you believe.

I guess, simply, why would we be putting up SS agents 365 days a year? 

What the **** is this, the first family of constant vacations?

Why the **** should taxpayers be on the bill for 365 days of personal business/recreation travel?

And why... oh why... the **** would anyone try to justify it?

We are not putting them there for 365 days a year, but as I said, they are paying to keep those specific rooms available for the SS and not allowed to rent them out to anyone else and that's because he frequents the Mars-A-Lago quite often.

I did the math based on the numbers provided ($ by the expense report) and by what Eric said about $50 per night and scarily enough, it worked out to 22 agents. I don't know about you, but that number seems about right to me that would be there protecting the POTUS and his family.

Anyhow, I'm done talking about it, it's not gonna matter or how much math I do or what I say, you got your opinion and not budging.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Trump Billed Taxpayers $80K for Two-Day Business Trip - Mike M (the other one) - 03-09-2020, 05:52 PM