Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just sign Burrow already and get it over with!
(03-10-2020, 07:21 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I don't really see where this idea makes any sense at all.  In fact, I think it would really affect the competitive balance of the league.

It really just penalizes teams that don't have a stud QB and forgives the teams that don't.

IF the NFL could justify keeping the QBs out of the salary cap, then they should just bump the cap by $40 million and let the teams figure it out.

This is a great point I didn't really think about. I was just thinking that with the way these QB's are getting paid it punishes the
team paying the QB so much that they cannot compete in FA anywhere else. If Mahomes gets paid even close to what they are
saying, the Chiefs will pretty much be out of FA for a few years. The Dak deal sure will hanker those Cowgirls.

I know that in the end having a great QB which is the most important player in sports is what you need to win a Superbowl but
the stud QB will still need an O-line and weapons to throw to and a decent Defense to win it all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just sign Burrow already and get it over with! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-10-2020, 07:26 PM