Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Bills Message Board Threads
The Bengals are going to take it 1 game at a time, and here's the motivation that they have now achieved that they didn't have before - there is a big # in the win column and a zero in the loss column. As that grows, that is enough motivation for them to keep pushing harder for Ws.

Also, they have a bye after this week. I think this spells doom for the Bills, they know they're getting the week off. I think we should be worried about how they perform in the game immediately after the Bye, as they're doing some damage before it.

I want the Bengals to run the table (why can't they do it?); the Steelers are still spying on us. I want them to run the table and through the super bowl, once proving all naysayers wrong in a fell swoop that nobody else has done before. As time passes, that will just drive them more, to not waste a special season by losing - lol.

Time is being bought as Burfict is out, this Defense is something else when he's playing. Someone that is a sure tackler. He is the AJ green of the D, you must account for him - or you're in trouble.

Ironically, J. Hill said it before the season started. The time is now, why not now, there's nothing left to wait for - the personnel is there and capable.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffalo Bills Message Board Threads - reuben.ahmed - 10-14-2015, 02:43 PM