Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's Post-Combine Mock Draft
(03-10-2020, 04:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey Wolf, long time no see. Cool

Good to see you back. ThumbsUp

To the Mock, I love every pick but Queen as I have said to other folks around here who have us taking him in the 2nd. Queen
was a late round pick before the College football playoffs, he has so little production besides these games and like you said he
is not good at shedding blocks and like the rest of our LB's is not a great tackler.

I would take him in the mid rounds if he fell, but I like Murray, Buan and even Gaither better than Queen.

Good job, I just hope we get a LB in FA and if this happens I would draft Grant Delpit in Queen's place or Baun as I don't see
Murray making it to 33.

Glad to be back!

Queen is someone who I could see going in the first round, to slipping in the 2nd round due to his little play time. He was tremendous last year and had a very good combine, curious as to how teams view him.

I would be completely fine with Buan and Gaither as well. Gaither could give us speed we've desperately been needing.

Delpit would fit extremely well here. Especially with Williams only having 1 year left on his deal.

(03-11-2020, 11:26 AM)bambino5130 Wrote: Probably one of my favorite Mocks I have seen. Love addressing LBs and O-Lineman early and then doubling down.
I keep seeing WRs mocked in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Assuming AJ is being tagged, the Bengals are rolling out
Green, Boyd, Ross, and Tate as 1-4, which is pretty solid imo. Also love seeing TE addressed. I do not think DB is as bigger need if the FO resigns Dennard, Wilson, and FAs

I would definitely be fine with those 4 as the starting receivers. It also comes down to injury concerns, as Green missed all of last year and Ross has had health issues as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they went WR because of the talent that is there.

TE is something that needs addressed. I get that they drafted Sample last year and Uzomah has been decent, getting another receiving tight end could help a lot.

I think the Bengals sign a DB this offseason. Especially with rumors that Kirkpatrick will be cut.

(03-11-2020, 11:48 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Why does everyone think we are going to draft multiple lineman? I really dont think they are drafting more than one lineman th it s year and it could come late. I'm good with picks 1,2 and 5, but other than that unless they get several extra picks I'd expect them to find another CB, LB and maybe even another DL to help Atkins play fewer snaps

They just released Cordy Glenn and are shopping around Billy Price. Throw in Jonah Williams injury from last year and reports that the Bengals are looking for a starting LG, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took two lineman.

CB I see them getting in free agency, as well as a LB. Maybe not the best, but I think they'll pick up a starter or two.

DL is also going to be interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if they went ahead and got a DT to help out Atkins.

(03-12-2020, 02:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Great mock and glad to have you back.

I have my doubts Queen falls that far after a good Combine though.
4.50 at 229 lbs is perfect in today's NFL.

Maybe Jordan Brooks could be a solid backup plan.
I had Brooks as Rd 3 until he showed out at the Combine.
4.54 at 250 lbs is really good.
I believe someone takes a chance on him in Rd 2.

Jordan Brooks would be solid on the Bengals. I'm all for it.

(03-12-2020, 02:46 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I actually think the best values for the LBs are either the top 2 - Simmons and Murray (unlikely we would get either) and the 3rd tier of LBs like Brooks, Wilson and Dye.

I actually think the last 3 would be great picks in round 3 or later.

Dye I would be extremely happy with. And if they somehow get him day 3? That's even better

(03-12-2020, 09:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Welcome back

I could live with it

Glad to be back, and thank you!
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolf's Post-Combine Mock Draft - wolfkaosaun - 03-14-2020, 03:06 AM