Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's Post-Combine Mock Draft
(03-14-2020, 03:06 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Glad to be back!

Queen is someone who I could see going in the first round, to slipping in the 2nd round due to his little play time. He was tremendous last year and had a very good combine, curious as to how teams view him.

I would be completely fine with Buan and Gaither as well. Gaither could give us speed we've desperately been needing.

Delpit would fit extremely well here. Especially with Williams only having 1 year left on his deal.

I would definitely be fine with those 4 as the starting receivers. It also comes down to injury concerns, as Green missed all of last year and Ross has had health issues as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they went WR because of the talent that is there.

TE is something that needs addressed. I get that they drafted Sample last year and Uzomah has been decent, getting another receiving tight end could help a lot.

I think the Bengals sign a DB this offseason. Especially with rumors that Kirkpatrick will be cut.

They just released Cordy Glenn and are shopping around Billy Price. Throw in Jonah Williams injury from last year and reports that the Bengals are looking for a starting LG, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took two lineman.

CB I see them getting in free agency, as well as a LB. Maybe not the best, but I think they'll pick up a starter or two.

DL is also going to be interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if they went ahead and got a DT to help out Atkins.

Jordan Brooks would be solid on the Bengals. I'm all for it.

Dye I would be extremely happy with. And if they somehow get him day 3? That's even better

Glad to be back, and thank you!

I dont know all the guards that are headed to FA, but the 2 front runners are going to want way too much, especially if they plan to target a good tier 2 LB and good CB in FA. They definitely will want 2 if they cut or trade Kirkpatrick. 

I'd really like to trade for a good guard and I hear the Raiders are shopping one of the best guards playing right now in an effort to free up money for Brady. I'd really love to hear the Bengals making 0hone calls inquiring what it would take for his service.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolf's Post-Combine Mock Draft - Gdale_Bengal - 03-14-2020, 11:28 AM