Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have just one...
(03-14-2020, 02:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice thread SHRacer. If I had to go with one FA I would go with Conklin for our needs, I know we have Hart but I think
he would be more valuable as a backup RT or maybe even compete at RG with Miller and a Draft pick. The interior OL
in this Draft is extremely deep and we can get a good Guard or two in this Draft in the mid rounds. Especially with an
added pick with a Dalton trade.

Love Thuney, Glasgow and Feiler also in FA, but I think getting a proven RT on the edge would make the biggest impact
on this team in a great way. Easier to find good Guards than good OT's.

If I go LB, I go with Jamie Collins.

I don't think you can go wrong with Conklin at all. He's a proven commodity. I have a feeling he's about to get Nate Solder money from somebody.

Collins scares me if it's for a lot of money. It seems like New England revitalized him, but felt like he disappeared down the stretch. It seemed like he didn't have much success in Cleveland ( which, to be fair...Cleveland. ) 

I have a feeling our Free Agency will be different this year, but not by spending big bucks on one guy. I think it'll be spread out over the middle value guys instead of picking from scraps, which, considering the talent level of this team, may be a good thing.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If you could have just one... - SHRacerX - 03-14-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: If you could have just one... - PikesPeakUC - 03-14-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: If you could have just one... - Synric - 03-14-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: If you could have just one... - Synric - 03-14-2020, 09:54 PM