Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eiffert #2 te in league this season?
(10-14-2015, 04:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. You're reading way to much into it. Look, I said Gresh "sucks" just to tweak the guy who just got banned. I don't really think he flat out sucks, but I wouldn't say he's a good player, either. He's about as mediocre as they come. His stats were solid, but the ball was forced his way quite a bit by default and he made quite a few mental mistakes.

Just like with Keith Rivers, people make so many excuses for the guy, and just like Keith Rivers, I think Gresh is going to have a pretty unimpressive end to his career. I do think what he's doing this year is indicative of his ability. We'll just have to agree to disagree there.

He did have a back issue that caused him to miss a lot of the offseason which would probly not help him be fully up to speed on that offense just yet.

Gresham has talent just mental lapses. we should just wish him well with his career and enjoy our new shiny healthy toy thats doing things we didnt think we could do with TEs here in Cincy lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eiffert #2 te in league this season? - XenoMorph - 10-14-2015, 05:50 PM