Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is The Same Senate?
(03-15-2020, 01:22 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea... I don’t really give a shit about what the typical work week for them is. This isn’t typical times. They are supposed to work for the people. They all knew damn well what the situation was before they decided to take a long weekend. Every single one of them failed. If somebody was trying to score political points I would have seen a headline by now. Nothing. Nobody trying to shame. At least that I have seen, other than me on here bitching. Straight up leadership failure. You can try to give Pelosi shit. But the fact is she was working until late Friday night with the weirdo munchkin doing her job for the American people with the rest of Congress. All parties.

Maybe consider why and who the no votes in congress on legislation clearly designed to help the average American came from. And who the senate majority is and why they are on the sidelines thumbing their nose at the working class. Meanwhile there is already talk that our government is working on something to help the travel and leisure business hurt by this... when the legislation to help the people is lying in limbo and has not even gone through.

McConnell was going to do it have the recess, then changed his mind, then took a three day weekend.

But to fair to him there is a lot of grifting to get done and he faces an actual challenge to his seat so he has more important things on his mind than "optics" and "caring about people" and "doing his damn job".  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
This Is The Same Senate? - NATI BENGALS - 03-14-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: This Is The Same Senate? - treee - 03-14-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: This Is The Same Senate? - Belsnickel - 03-14-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: This Is The Same Senate? - GMDino - 03-15-2020, 02:55 PM