Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 5.0 for 2020
Trying to stay with a similar strategy of trading the pick in Rd 2 to gain an additional 3rd rounder. Would have been VERY tempting as Patrick Queen was there at pick #33. I just really wanted the extra pick in the top 75 players.

Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)- No shit

Round 2 Pick 6 (CAR): Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson (A+): Got the WR that would be a WR2 with possibility of WR1.

Round 3 Pick 1: Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (B+): Got the LB that played best on the biggest stage. Can cover, great run stuffer. Natural leader.

Round 3 Pick 5 (CAR): Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A-): Perhaps the freakiest athlete at Safety in the past decade. Small school stud with Alpha mentality. I want bad ass bullies on my defense.

Round 4 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (C+): Rated a C+ on this site, but he is one of the better guard prospects in the draft. Described as a forklift playing RG (I thought that was funny). I also like the LSU connection.

Round 5 Pick 1: Javarius Davis, CB, Auburn (C-): Not very tall but amazing instincts and speed to burn. Future slot CB and great depth for any CB position right now.

Round 6 Pick 1: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia (A): Beast of a kicker that is not Fat Randy...but he does look like he should star in the next "Revenge of the Nerds" sequel.

Round 7 Pick 1: Stephen Guidry, WR, Mississippi State (A+): Not much production due to injuries and QB play, but he has all the tools just not much technique in his routes and using his big body to shield defenders. Raw talent with upside.

I really wanted to get a stud DE but they simply weren't there after I got the WR. I feel good about Hubbard, Lawson, and Carlos but I would sure love to see a guy like Clowney in the mix.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 5.0 for 2020 - SHRacerX - 03-16-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 5.0 for 2020 - sandwedge - 03-16-2020, 12:13 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 5.0 for 2020 - SHRacerX - 03-17-2020, 10:36 AM