Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eiffert #2 te in league this season?
(10-14-2015, 04:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just like with Keith Rivers, people make so many excuses for the guy, and just like Keith Rivers, I think Gresh is going to have a pretty unimpressive end to his career. I do think what he's doing this year is indicative of his ability. We'll just have to agree to disagree there.

Dude, really? People make so many excuses for Gresham!? What board are you reading? 93% of Gresh mentions are going overboard trashing the guy.

Keith Rivers was just bad and didn't even start a full season in his entire NFL career. He was a huge bust. At least we got a few solid years and some good blocking out of Gresham. He may end up having an unimpressive ending to his career but he's definitely done more than people like you will ever give him credit for.

I'll never understand how someone will come onto a board where any mention of a guy is bashing him and claim he gets excuses made for him. I haven't seen anyone outside of a banned troll say that he was anything more than a solid contributor that takes too much unwarranted heat from people.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eiffert #2 te in league this season? - djs7685 - 10-14-2015, 07:39 PM