Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Dalton go? Place your bets...
(03-18-2020, 04:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Now that the Bears are apparently signing Foles, the Bucs have Brady (can't believe I just typed that), the Chargers are looking at Cam Newton....Where will Dalton end up?

Would it make sense for Jacksonville to sign him?

Will he actually go to the Pats?

Could Miami get screwed out of Tua, and sign him as a stop-gap (having to give a pick in 2021 for him)?

Is there a dark horse team....Denver or Oakland?  I really doubt it...

It looks right now, to me, like it would most likely be the Pats but they are only competing against the likes of (possibly) the Jags.  Jameis Winston is also out there, although I don't see him as a fit for the Pats at all.  New England will likely just wait until after the draft to see what shakes out and the Bengals will have to dump him.  One thing is for sure...and dreams of a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him are all but gone.

It really depends. They've made a big enough splash in FA that they could decide to sit on him until the season and try to dump him on a team that has their QB go down.  Or they could have him mentor Burrow for a year and take the comp pick when he leaves in FA.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where will Dalton go? Place your bets... - Whatever - 03-18-2020, 05:03 PM