Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go home TDN. You're drunk
So I think I just won the draft challenge. TDN predictive board does some silly things sometimes.

1 Jugular joe burrow.

2 Andrew Thomas?
Looking at the first round, 5 cbs taken, a couple guards taken also, and ross blacklock. Round 2 had all 3 LBs whom we all like (queen, murray, Baun), but I will stress that you cant reach for a need when there is huge value sitting in your face. Andrew Thomas is a dream, our plug and play RT day 1, and there is no more worry of bad O line play.

3 Kyle Dugger
Gifted athlete, more of a tweener between SS and WILL, can be molded either way and ST ace potential.

4  akeem Davis-Gaither

We get our LB here. Good athlete, great in space, flows well to the football. Really good value here.

5 Harrison Hand

Developmental CB who is very intelligent  and lays some good wood. Plenty of length and willing tackler in run support. Starter potential in the 5th.

6 Michael Divinity Jr.

A project, Michael has experience playing strongside LB and the edge. Has the tools, but really needs development before he sees the field.

7 Lynn Bowden

Speed kills at WR. He has good hands and is a good route runner. He is best as a slot receiver but he can be used as a gadget player with his speed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Go home TDN. You're drunk - Gdale_Bengal - 03-18-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Go home TDN. You're drunk - CJD - 03-19-2020, 08:21 PM