Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did it become acceptable to say "Bungles"
(03-19-2020, 01:52 AM)kevin Wrote: I knew this nation was getting soft when kids could call the cops on their parents because they threaten to spank them.  Back in my day in the 50's and 60's, had I called the cops on that, they would have laughed and offered to come over and help my parents spank me, and they would have been right. 

WTF are you talking about.  Corporal punishment is legal.  Parents are still allowed to spank their children.  Where do you come up with this stuff?

(03-19-2020, 01:52 AM)kevin Wrote: Most 0-4 starts than any NFL team.  The Bengals hold these infamous records. 

That record is not "infamous" at all.  In fact no one gives half a shit about which team has the most 0-4 starts since 1990.  Or which team has the most 0-5 starts.  Or which team has the most 0-6 starts.

The only people who even know that the Bengals hold that record are Bengal "fans" who are desperate to find some meaningless reason to shit on the team.  Seriously, where did you even come up with that "infamous" stat?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When did it become acceptable to say "Bungles" - fredtoast - 03-19-2020, 02:06 AM