Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Dalton go? Place your bets...
(03-19-2020, 10:34 AM)McC Wrote: Having a QB on a rookie deal who can play is every team's wet dream.  I gotta say, though, when he played the Bengals, he was not impressive.  Struck me as a lot of mania and not much substance.  Not gonna say he sucked but I wouldn't build my future around him.

But if you're in a place where the Jags are(are they trying to win or rebuilding or both, can't really figure it out, not sure if they even know), bringing in another QB seems like a waste.  Seventeen mil is not a big number for a QB but it is a big number to pay a guy while you figure out just what the hell you're doing and you're a virtual lock for last in the division.

He didn't play well against Cincy. But there were other games in which he looked fantastic. He can extend a play, has a passable arm and is pretty accurate. Plus, he's one of those intangibles guys. "It" is what the pros call it. I don't know if he's the long-term answer, but the Jags owe that fanbase a little something, and Minshew in 2020 may be it. That franchise is shitting on its fans worse than Mikey has been known to do.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where will Dalton go? Place your bets... - RunKijanaRun - 03-19-2020, 10:40 AM