Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton
(03-19-2020, 08:20 PM)jason Wrote: That's what it feels like... Am I the only one that finds it odd that Mike Brown bends over backwards for degenerates like Pacman, Vontaze, and Chris Henry but he pulls some dickish shit like this for a stand up guy? Everybody knows we're moving on. Why would anyone trade for him, and now about every job is filled. It's hard to figure out why so many former players bad mouth the organization.

I wouldn't call Vontaze a degenerate but yeah, this will be pretty low if we just have to cut Andy after all of this.

(03-19-2020, 08:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, and I can see him playing hardball on a trade thinking to hell with it ! I'll get Joe Blow in the draft and show em all.

Eason might be the one QB in this Draft that could really surprise. I find Herbert and Love WAY overrated.

(03-19-2020, 08:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nope

I'm not sure anybody can follow MB's line of thinking ?

My line of thinking is he ain't running what is going on with Reader, Waynes, Sua'Filo and Alexander all being brought in...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-19-2020, 08:40 PM