Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona is keeping me on deployment and im bored Mock.
This sucks and im bored as hell. So here's a mock. I didnt draft a WR at all because I think the team feels good where they are at with the position already. I think we might find some value WR's as CFA's. LB and OL are the areas of need currently.

Round 1
Joe Burrow-----Duh

Round 2
Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

Looking at free agency I think offensive weapons will be at a premium in Round 1. Teams that have new QBs will gobble up WR's, and OL, and I think lets a LB slide down to us.

Round 3
Lucas Niang, OT TCU

I think their intention is to let Fred Johnson and Bobby Hart battle it out for RT. However Isiah Prince backing up Jonah is a nightmare. Im a Buckeye fan and I can tell you Prince is a huge liability. Niang can back up Jonah and maybe swing to RT eventually.

Round 4
Nick Harris, IOL Washington

I went back to back on the line here because we got a shiny new toy with Burrow and we need to protect it. Signing XSF in free agency just isnt enough. Michael Jordan is still a question mark at LG, and we have Price and Redmond for depth. Not comforting at all. Harris is athletic and versatile, he can provide depth at LG and RG.

Round 5
Cheyenne O'Grady, TE Arkansas

Know one knows if we resign Eifert and his health is always in question. Frankly Uzomah is underwhelming to me, I don't know if its him or its just the scheme. Sample still has some growing to do, and Cethan Carter probably shouldnt even be on the roster. O'Grady has some character concerns, but his value as a receiver and blocker in the 5th round were too good to pass up.

Round 6
Nevelle Clark, CB UCF

Whether Dre is around in 2020 or not were still going to have some issues in 2021, if we cant manage to keep Mackenzie Alexander. So taking a corner makes sense.

Round 7
Tanner Muse, S Clemson

Replacement for Fej. Adds value on ST and depth at Safety.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Corona is keeping me on deployment and im bored Mock. - yellowxdiscipline - 03-20-2020, 02:47 AM