Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post First Wave of FA Draft - CJD
(03-19-2020, 11:58 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Mims really worries me because he's basically an off season warrior. Here's what a scout recently said about him:
https://theathletic.com/1665631/2020/03/17/mcginn-scouts-size-up-their-top-prospects-on-offense/

A largely negative response from those scouts, as they don't feel his tape matches his workouts and Senior bowl performance.

Incidentally, the same reason I am super skeptical of Chase Claypool.
I generally don't like prospects that, after the last snap of football, people are like "eh, he's alright." and then after the combine they're like "this guy is a star."

Those players make no sense to me and really make me question the process.

Shenault is a guy that I LOVE. He is the kind of weapon a smart QB like Burrow could use to cause havoc.

But I hate his injury history. He is the very definition of boom or bust.

My ideal receiver at 33 is Tee Higgins, but if he isn't available, Reagor is a very nice consolation prize, in my opinion.

As that same article says:

the drops are always concerning, but the play making ability is awfully enticing.

You would think a 6'3" WR that can run a 4.38 would be a special talent in scouts eyes. I am going to have to go back and
watch some youtube videos of these guys. I like that Reagor is explosive, but yeah the drops are a concern. Shenault is my 
guy too but you are correct about his injury history and we don't need to draft another injured WR early.

Always thought Tee would be ideal if he is there at 33 but I just doubt he will be. Good stuff on Mims and Reagor though 
here CJD. I definitely warmed up to Reagor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Post First Wave of FA Draft - CJD - CJD - 03-19-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: Post First Wave of FA Draft - CJD - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-20-2020, 05:27 PM