Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media amping up the no Burrow to Bengals efforts
(03-20-2020, 08:32 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I have been, but that "rumor" is really, really starting to pick up some momentum down here. I just read four different articles about it on my news feed. I'm with McC when it comes to these media heads. Ts, in all honesty, it's growing in the state of Florida.

Could be hokeem, but it may not be? Regardless, it's definitely growing longer legs down here.

Dolphins first tried to convince Burrow by proxy to not play for Bengals; Burrow said he will play so now the influencers with the phins are trying to produce political pressure. They get paid to do this.  It has no legs.  It is not going to happen.  Phins will have to settle for an oft injured QB in Tua or settle for an average QB in Herbert.  

Why don't the Phins offer the same deal to the Chiefs?  Would the Chiefs trade their QB?  nope.  Burrow will be a Bengal for the next two decades if he produces up to his potential.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media amping up the no Burrow to Bengals efforts - psychdoctor - 03-20-2020, 10:41 PM