Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton
(03-22-2020, 04:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying things aren't changing, I'm just saying that a few free agents don't wipe out nearly 30 years of Mike Brown quite yet.  Here is hoping the guy was visited by three ghosts and saw the error of his ways, though.

We already ragged on the Browns for bragging up "winning the off-season" last year.  Are we going to fall into that trap after free agency?

The biggest thing people laugh at the Browns about is the not following through on winning the off season, for having a big off season and then acting like jackasses and screwing it up during the season.  It's not the spending.  It's the repeatedly screwing it up that makes people laugh at the Browns.  They had something going the previous year and then shot the air right out of their balloon  with their own bullets.  Do a few more commercials,  Baker and say some more stupid shit at a presser.

The Bengals spent big on two guys.  And neither of them are jackasses.  It didn't feel like they were trying to buy a whole team in one off season like say, Miami has done, just fill some of the many holes.  

And BTW, the Browns went on a pretty good spree of their own this past week.  The season's where the proof will be for them and for us too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patriots jump to the lead for Dalton - McC - 03-22-2020, 04:38 AM