Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does Success Look Like in 2020?
Man, I wish I could say a successful season would be splitting our AFC North Rivals and going 8-8.

But, how much of a chance do you give them to compete with the Steelers/Ravens/Cleveland's really good Defenses with a Rookie QB?
They realistically could be a much better overall team this year and still go 0-6 in those Division games!

But, the rest of the schedule should be easier to win up to 4-6 games this year?

Optimistic Approach:
They could beat the Jags, Giants, Cleveland, and Chargers at Home (Up to 4 wins) Do we throw in Pittsburgh???? Lol
On the Road, Washington, Miami, and maybe Houston???

That's maxed out at 7 or 8 wins for the best they could do given the current offseason and state of all teams before the draft.

I don't like the notion that Zac gets to "On the job train" on how to be a Head Coach as well.
He better have his shit together this year as there's no more excuses in how to manage over the team.
This is a Win-Loss league, and this is year 1 of 3 he'll get.
The team seemed like they are all in with him and moving in the right direction at the end of the year; so, we'll see how they start out of the gate this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Success Look Like in 2020? - JerseyDD09 - 03-23-2020, 01:23 PM