Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My, "I really don't know much about this," mock
(03-23-2020, 02:21 PM)Synric Wrote: It's a good draft Wilson is a raw athletic tackle with attitude in the 3rd and Im a big fan of Michgan OLine for this year.

I just don't like Kenneth Murray he's not good in coverage and misses alot of tackles.

Thanks. I know you spend a lot of time following the draft and have a lot of knowledge, so I appreciate your feedback. I get your point about Murray, if he misses a lot of tackles we don't need that considering Vigil already seems to have that issue.  I don't know enough about the other LBs honestly.  Maybe Malik Harrison if he is still there?  I took a look at Willie Gay Jr.    His draft profile says he is high motor and a consistent tackler which sounds good.  But he has some red flags for suspensions and this, "Aggressive to the point of some recklessness in his game."  So maybe he sounds a bit like Burfict?  So I'm not sure if he is a top of round 2 guy.

I thought about going WR in round 2 but decided since we have AJ for at least another year maybe best to see how that goes. I think if he can stay healthy he still has a lot of gas in the tank.  So I didn't see it as a huge need in the early rounds.

Of course I'm not at all against trading down from the 33rd pick if the guy the Bengals wanted isn't there. I suppose it will depend on how the first round plays out and if there is a team with decent draft capital that wants to move up for that pick to get their guy. Since we got no comp picks and the draft is kind of a crap shoot if we can pick up a few extra picks while trading down in to say the middle of the second round, I think it would be worth considering.

As for Ben Bredeson, I don't know much about Michigan but when I read his TDN draft profile he looks like a good prospect to play guard that could have a lot of potential, and if available by round 5 might be a fairly safe pick for that late in the draft. So I agree, it could be a good pick

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My, "I really don't know much about this," mock - George Cantstandya - 03-23-2020, 03:13 PM