Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow
(03-27-2020, 07:49 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Eh, not sure I agree with the Dalton is awesome if clean narrative.  Dude has thrown his fair share of balls in the dirt.

I'm not sure if you were replying to me or just commenting. To clarify I never said Dalton was awesome when surrounded by a good team. I said he was good. I think he's an above average QB, slightly. He definitely isn't in the top 10 though. He certainly has weaknesses. He's not the kind of QB that prevents you from pulling the trigger on drafting an elite QB; he's a starter that can win when surrounded by a good team.

(03-27-2020, 08:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The chicken place thing turned out to be false. Different Andy Dalton.

Oh really? I guess I didn't follow that thread for too long. Still a bad year for him. 

--

Sorry for side-tracking this thread and talking about Dalton. I saw the first video already, but hadn't seen the 2nd video. Really enjoyed watching the second video. Burrow has so many elite characteristics. I can't wait to see him next year. I'm not expecting greatness out of the gate. It takes time to adjust to the pro game and develop chemistry with the team. But man, he looks the part. By year two I could see him putting up some huge numbers and racking up the wins. His strengths are Dalton's weaknesses. I don't really see many weaknesses with Burrow. Maybe he should slide more to prevent injury? He's inexperienced in the pros? What else can I think of? Not much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow - Bengalstripes9 - 03-27-2020, 08:36 PM