Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow
(03-28-2020, 03:09 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Am I supposed to support Ohio University?  They have Ohio in their name too.  Are we supposed to be Browns fans?  They're in Ohio too.

Hell, I hate Xavier too and they're right in Cincinnati.  Maybe a lack of understanding of how being a sports fan works is at work here.

Hell, New Yorkers are either Giants or Jet fans and not both, Yankees or Mets fans and not both.

And yeah, the whole "The" thing.  What kind of goofy horse shit is that?

Yes, I think your lack of being a sports fan is in question.

OSU is the STATE school for Ohio, the state you live in.

Xavier is a Cincinnati School just like I could care less about Wright State.

You can't compare pro sports in this...I could care less that Leon Hall went to Michigan after we drafted him. I am a Bengals fan.  I do not give two shits about the Cowboys or Ezekiel Elliott because I am a Bengals fan.  

I don't care about the Browns because they are my rival just like Xavier is to UC.

I do root for OU some because local kids have gone there and played sports and it is nice to follow them.

As far as "The"...well that is our school's name "The Ohio State University" unlike other schools such as Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Florida State...they don't have THE in their name...OSU does
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow - spazz70 - 03-28-2020, 03:38 PM