Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 8.0: Mic drop draft
(03-28-2020, 02:16 PM)Whatever Wrote: I can't get behind Queen at all.  Kid has less than a year of experience as a starter.  He literally couldn't win a starting spot at LSU after camp last year and people are expecting him to win a starting spot on an NFL team with OTA's wiped out?

Quote:He was not going to overtake Devin White, and just like Burrow and some of their CBs, they have to sit and wait. 

Claypool is a beast.  Doubt he's there, despite what the sims say, but I'd be ecstatic if he is.

I like Dugger more than Chinn, but he's a small school guy making the jump to the NFL that likely won't have the benefit of OTA's.  We signed 5 defensive starters to 1 starter on offense, and two of the first four picks in this are going to project defensive players.  And S isn't a need at all.  

Quote:Consider this:  I think Shawn Williams is in the last year of his deal.  Bell only has a three year deal and it is structured to let the Bengals get out after two, before it becomes very pricey.  If he plays at a Pro Bowl level, great.  Then they would keep him.  If not, and that is a much more likely scenario, they would have Dugger ready to step in.  With no OTAs, safety is perfect because you won't expect him to start from week 1.  He will be a killer on ST, though.  

Niang in 4 is a steal and takes some of the sting off the Dugger pick, because I'd be ok with just swapping their draft positions.

Lewis can't pull and is a fish out of water in a pin and pull run blocking scheme.  

Have you ever seen Lewis pushed backwards?  He is a bulldozer and if you watch the Texas game, he caught some pretty quick stunts.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 8.0: Mic drop draft - SHRacerX - 03-28-2020, 04:36 PM