Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 8.0: Mic drop draft
(03-29-2020, 09:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: So, your hindsight on White shows that for one season, he was a hype job.  And as far as Queen goes, I would imagine 32 teams disagree with you, as do I, but we will see.  Queen's play in that National Championship game was outstanding.  Showed tremendous sideline-to-sideline range with the deceptively fast Lawrence.  

As far as having 5 active safeties on game day, I don't think it is such a stretch if they use Williams as more of a nickel backer.

Lewis not being able to pull (not agreeing that he is completely incapable of it, as he was simply not asked to do it as a RG) limits where he would play, but I love him as a RG.  

I said both the Devin's were overrated last year, and people told me I was nuts.  It's not just hindsight.  It was a bad class and those two did not stack up to top prospects in previous years.  This year, Simmons is a great prospect and Murray is a good one, but Queen is just being pumped up based on a couple of good games and the fact that it's a weak class.  

Lewis struggles even with second level blocks.  He simply doesn't have the traits to be successful in a scheme like ours.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 8.0: Mic drop draft - Whatever - 03-29-2020, 03:32 PM