Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Ravens week 17-2017 full game at NFL.com
(03-28-2020, 10:16 PM)jason Wrote: Bills fans loved it...

Oh I know they do Whatever and living in upstate New York, they can be a bit insufferable. Ever since that game, Bills fans have become Andy Daltons biggest fans. And to this day, they defend his poor play until they’re blue in the face. It’s so bizarre...

Andy Dalton did one thing (indirectly) for the Bills, one time... and the entire fanbase wants to crown him king of Buffalo. I honestly don’t get it...

For example, I watched the jaguars game this past year with a large group of friends at a local sports bar. Four of them were Bills fans. Dalton threw (I think) 3 picks in 3 series (two on back to back throws, the first being a pick 6). I was screaming for Taylor to bench him, and every Bills fan there told me to shut up and be more respectful to my “amazing QB”... I’m sorry, were we not watching the same game?

It’s so weird. I can’t imagine ever falling in love with an opposing QB, even if he helped us back our way into the playoffs. Yet the entire Bills fanbase seems to have found a way to do just that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals @ Ravens week 17-2017 full game at NFL.com - Pat5775 - 03-29-2020, 06:14 PM